Re: IEEE P1076.1 WG: Call for Nominations

I would like to nominate Joachim Haase for the position of Secretary of the P1076.1 Working Group. Joachim has held this function since spring 2013, and he has done a superb job. Joachim has been with the Fraunhofer Institute in Dresden for many years, and he has contributed to the WG also in other ways, in particular by the development of a package to support table-driven modeling.

Other nominations are welcome till December 20, 2016.

Ernst Christen
Chair, IEEE P1076.1 Working Group
mailto:christen.1858@xxxxxxxxxxx