IEEE P1076.1 Working Group: Results of Vote to Adopt Draft LRM

Dear P1076.1 Working Group Members,

The vote of the P1076.1 Working Group to adopt the draft LRM for release to an IEEE ballot ended a week ago, on March 12, 2017.
The responses I received were unanimous to adopt the draft LRM, and all Voting Members participated in the vote. No comments were returned, so we are ready to move forward to an IEEE ballot. To this end, I have started the process of forming a ballot pool, and I will forward the invitation to join the pool to the WG reflector shortly.

Please note that membership in the WG does not enroll you in the ballot pool. You will have to take action to enroll, as will be described in the invitation. Please contact me with any questions in this regard.

Ernst Christen
Chair, IEEE P1076.1 Working Group
christen.1858@xxxxxxxxxxx