IEEE P1363: How to Submit a Contribution
The IEEE P1363 Web site hosts several collections of papers on
- Submissions for consideration for the P1363a standard.
See the P1363a
pages to see what those were.
- Submissions to the P1363 Study Group for Future Public-Key Cryptography
Standards. See the Study Group web pages
for submissions relevant to P1363.1 and P1363.2
as well as other submissions.
- The IEEE P1363 Web site also maintains a list of research
contributions on various aspects of public-key
Guidelines for Submissions
Note: There are currently no projects with open calls for submissions.
However, these guidelines are also applicable to research contributions.
- Papers should be in MS Word, PDF, or PostScript format.
- Submissions should be emailed to the Working Group Chair.
- The body of the email should include the
title, author(s), and abstract in text format. These will
be copied onto the hosting Web page.
- If you wish, your name can be listed as a hypertext
link to your email or personal Web page. If so, please
indicate this in the body of the email, along with the
pertinent Internet address.
- The electronic copy of the submission should be
sent along as an attachment.
- If the submission is to be considered for inclusion in a specific P1363
standard, it is strongly recommended that the standard
format be used. (See
for an example for P1363a.)
- Subsequent communication regarding the submission
should be sent to the
Working Group Chair.
IEEE P1363 and its Web site take no responsibility for the
accuracy, originality, or freedom from copyright infringement
for the material posted on its pages. This is the responsibility
of the contributor. P1363 reserves the right to remove any
pages for which any of these is in question.
This page was last modified on October 9, 2004.