The IEEE P1363 Home Page
Standard Specifications For Public-Key Cryptography
The IEEE P1363 project develops Standard
Specifications For Public-Key Cryptography, towards the goal of issuing
a series of IEEE standards documents.
Other recent additions
to this site can be found
- Corrected version of 1363.3 Draft D5 (.docm file, password required)
- 1363.3 Draft D5 (.docm file, password required)
- 1363.3 Annex A Draft D3 (.docm, password required)
- Uploaded Draft 1, version 0.6 of P1363.3 Annex A (.doc, password required)
- Uploaded Draft 1, version 0.4 of P1363.3 Annex A (.doc, password required)
- Uploaded 1363.3 D3 (2009-11-01)
- Uploaded the first draft of 1363.3
Annex A (2009-10-12).
- Uploaded the first draft of
the revision of P1363
(Microsoft Word 2003 format, 2.69 MB, password-protected download).
- Uploaded discussion of MOV conditions as a submission to the 1363 revision. (2009-06-30)
- Uploaded P1363.3 Draft D2 (zip file, password required)
- Uploaded new research contributions on Proxy Re-Encryption to the
newly-created P1363.3 Research Contributions Page.
- P1363.1 has been accepted by RevCom at the December 2008 meeting and
will be issued as Std 1363.1-2008. (2008-12-10)
This includes digital signature
establishment schemes based on the following
This includes encryption (e.g.
digital signature (e.g.
password-authenticated key agreement
(e.g. EKE, SPEKE, SRP)
password-authenticated key retrieval
(e.g. Ford & Kaliski)
This includes techniques for
The integer factorization (IF)
problem (e.g. RSA).
The discrete logarithm (DL)
problem (e.g. Diffie-Hellman, DSA).
The elliptic curve discrete logarithm
(EC) problem (e.g. MQV).
The P1363 Working Group
In addition to continued work on the above projects,
the Working Group accepts contributions and
discusses issues related to these and other types of public key cryptography
that may be relevant to future standards projects.
Mailing Lists, including:
Submissions & Contributions
Working Group Information,
current voting members,
This page was last modified on October 10, 2008.