Phone Conference P1450.3 Working Doc Subgroup
Friday, Apr 26, 1:15 to 2:30pm PST
- Dan Fan
- Jose Santiago
- Tony Taylor
- Jim Teisher
- Greg Maston
1) Dan has made a great start on the tutorial. The discussion brought
out the following issues/suggestions:
2) FM2, TT1: We discussed the issue of Ports and Sites. Decided to wait
and see what the 1450.4 wg comes up with for multi site testing as this
a very active discussion at this time. We also decided that if multiple
rule sets are to be in a STIL file that they should each be in a separate
Do NOT put comments in-line. The user is more likely to focus on the code
if it is all together. However, block comments may be appropriate.
Try putting all the code sections together at the beginning of the tutorial
and then have separate sections for the explanations of each block.
Section the tutorial as follows:
1 - ATE rules
2 - pattern information summary
3 - resolution process of ATE vs. pattern
Dan will update with these suggestions and expects to have a new version
for review by 5/10.
3) JT-5: Much discussion about the PatternCharacteristics with the overall
conclusion that the specification of rules for micro-instruction before/after
other micro-instructions needs improvement. Tony will update sec 18.1 for
4) tt-2: Discussed need for an encryption technique. Decided to add
writeup to the doc to say that it should be done using standard industry
available encrypting tools on a per file basis.
5) See updated review resolution doc more latest details.
When: Friday 5/10/2002 from 1:15 - 2:30 PDT
Agenda: Tutorial and continue working through the list of issues