Phone Conference P1450.3 Working Group

Friday, Aug 15, 2003, 1:15 to 2:00pm PDT


Tony Taylor (chair & scribe)

Greg Maston

Daniel Fan





1. working group meeting at ITC

2. review list of issues in review-resolution doc for D08



Topic 1 - ITC


We have a meeting room reserved at ITC for Monday 9/29. The morning will be dedicated to STIL.3 issues and the afternoon to STIL.1 issues. Dan, Greg and Tony plan to be there. Anyone else interested in either dot should contact either Greg or Tony. Walk-ins are welcome too.


Our goal (which is also a goal of STIL.1, and STIL.6) is to be ballot ready by ITC-2003.


Topic 2 - list of issues


We have all been somewhat remiss in our work on STIL.3 for the last few weeks. We used this meeting to re-groups and figure out what needs to be done. The following is a brief summary of the issues and the work needed to close them:


DD-1 - We decided that the VectorModulus properly belongs in the InstructionCharacteristics block rather than the LoopCharacteristics. With this one change, the wg is OK with the syntax. Since the VectorModulus was added specifically to support an Agilent feature, we are requesting Dave Dowding to review this syntax to see if it satisfies the Agilent requirement.


GR-4 - With regard to the question as to whether to refer to STIL data as a file, it was decided to change the references to specify "file/stream". In many cases the data really is in one file. However, with Include statements it can be spread over multiple files - hence the second term "stream". This terminology needs to be used in all the other dots also. Tony will update the STIL.3 document.


GR-8, GR-9, GR-10, GR-17, GR-19, GR-21, GR-23 - Document to be updated by Tony to address these issues and present to wg for review and approval.


GR-5, GR-6, GR-16, GR-18, GR-20, GR-24, GR-25 - The wg needs further input from Gordon on these issues in order to proceed.


TT-1 - Approved by wg.


TT-2 - Upon review, it was apparent that further work is needed. e.g., see "tbd" on page 34; on page 40, "time expression" should be called "time assert expression"; all examples need to be gone over.


Topic 3 - what else needs to be done?


The only action identified is for all STIL.3 working group members to review the list of issues (in particular the issues from GR) to see what else needs to be addressed prior to ballot.



Meeting adjourned at 2:00 pm

Next meeting

Date: Friday, Aug 29, 2003
Time: 1:15 to 3:00 PDT
Dial-in#: 888-635-9997
Participant code: 539645

Action Items:

AI-2003.06.06-1 - Jason - Create a TRC file for an Inovus tester

AI-2003.06.06-2 - Tony - Update the D08 review resolution doc with agreed to changes

AI-2003.06.06-3 - Tony - Make the agreed to changes in D08

AI-2003.08.15-1 - Dave Dowding - review the VectorModulus syntax

AI-2003.08.15-2 - all - review the GR issues in the review resolution doc