Phone Conference P1450.3 Working Group

Thursday, June 16, 2005 -  10:00-10:30 Pacific Time




Attendees:

Tony Taylor (chair)
Greg Maston (scribe)
Bruce Kaufmann
Jose Santiago
Dave Dowding

 

Docs:

 

    http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/1450/private/1450.3-D09.pdf

    http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/1450/dot3/1450.3-D09-review-resolution.pdf

 

Agenda:

 

- review AIs


Discussion:

 

IEEE meeting clearances

Nothing under discussion or presentation for this meeting was identified as being proprietary or restricted.

 

DOT3 extension approved
Tony identified that the dot3 extension was approved, and we want to be in ballot by end of this year.
 

Pin Map Syntax
Pinmap formats are still coming. Bruce provided their format, which is a direct name-relationship and contains no attributes because the tester pin reference identifies the type of tester signal being used.
Dave and Jose offered to provide input.
 

Action Items
As no progress has been made on other AIs, this meeting was complete.

Next Meeting
A desire to swap weeks for this meeting was proposed, to go to the other every-other week (and avoid conflicting with the STIL-UG meetings). This pushed the next meeting out 3 weeks, which fell on July 7, and several members identified they would be on vacation then. So the next meeting is scheduled for July 21.

During the next period, it is critical that email be used to close various AIs.


Next meeting

Date: Next meeting Thursday, July 21
Time: 10:00 to 11:30 Pacific


Action Items:

AI-1: Greg -  update spec for "extended memory counting"
AI-2: Bruce - create TRC for the Teseda tester using the D09 draft
AI-3: Jason talk to Inovus about pin mapping support/format
AI-4: Tony make dot3 consistent to current expressions
AI-5: Tony keywords relax, check xrefs to other docs