From: Charles Martin
Date: Nov 26, 2007 9:23 PM
Subject: [STDS-P1619] [Fwd: NIST Special Publication 800-38D Released]
To: STDS-P1619@listserv.ieee.org

notice that this finalizes GCM

-------- Original Message --------
Subject:        NIST Special Publication 800-38D Released
Date:   Mon, 26 Nov 2007 14:55:07 -0500 (EST)
From:   Patrick O'Reilly <poreilly@email.nist.gov>
To:     Multiple recipients of list <compsecpubs@nist.gov>

NIST Computer Security Division Released Special Publication 800-38D:

NIST Special Publication 800-38D Recommendation for Block Cipher Modes
of Operation: Galois/Counter Mode (GCM) and GMAC has been finalized.
This Recommendation specifies and approves Galois/Counter Mode (GCM), an
authenticated encryption mode of the Advanced Encryption Standard (AES)
algorithm.

URL to view this document is:
http://csrc.nist.gov/publications/PubsSPs.html#800-38D

*original e-mail address* that you subscribed to this list from.  If
not, you will receive an error message.  If that is the case, send
patrick.oreilly@nist.gov an e-mail and I will have to manually delete
your email address from the listproc system.  To save time - please
provide me with your old email address that you subscribed to the list.
Thanks.
Pat O'Reilly
Computer Security Division
NIST

--
       Charles R. Martin | Sr Staff Engineer | Sun Microsystems
               charles.martin@sun.com | +1 303 661 6532

--
Thanks!
Matt Ball