[P1619-1] Request for updated membership information

Hi All,

If you have actively participated in any P1619.x standards effort, please send me your current contact information by replying to this message (and copy fmaino <at> cisco.com ) with the following information:

Full preferred name
IEEE Societies
Business affiliations
Mailing Address
Phone (+fax)
E-mail

This information is required by the P1619 Operating Procedures and will be placed into a membership database used for standard development purposes only.

Thanks!
-Matt