Re: [P1619-1] Request for updated membership information

Just a reminder to those who have not yet responded...

We've received about 20 names so far, but there are at 50 active participants in the P1619 standards.

IEEE also wants to collect e-mail addresses for P1619 and P1619.1 members for purposes of mailing out a complementary copy of the published standard.

If you have not yet sent in your contact info, please do so at your next earliest convenience.

Thanks!
-Matt