[P1619-1] IEEE Std 1619-2007 and IEEE Std 1619.1-2007 now available for purchase in the IEEE store

Hi Everyone,

(As a side note, IEEE and NIST are planning to open a 90-day window to consider the XTS mode of IEEE 1619-2007 as an Approved Mode of Operation for FIPS 140-2.  We expect this window to start on Wednesday, May 21.  NIST will send out an announcement when the review starts, and I'll copy this list.)

You can now purchase both IEEE 1619-2007 (XTS encryption + XML key backup) and IEEE 1619.1-2007 (authenticated encryption: CCM, GCM, CBC-HMAC, XTS-HMAC) in the IEEE Store.

To purchase from the IEEE Store, follow these instructions:
The 'Print-on-demand' format is printed version of the standard that IEEE ships to you.  I couldn't find the PDF formats yet, but I suspect they'll be available soon...

For IEEE members, you can use IEEE Xplore (a different way to buy IEEE standards) if you or your company has a subscription to the Digital Library ($35/month).

IEEE 1619: http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/servlet/opac?punumber=4493431

IEEE 1619.1 is not yet available, but when it is, you should be able to see it from the P1619 link above

All task group members who contributed to P1619 and P1619.1 should have received a complementary copy of the applicable standard.  If you have not received a copy and you were an active task group member, please let me know.

Thank you to everyone who's helped make these standards happen!

--
Thanks!
Matt Ball, IEEE P1619.x SISWG Chair