[P1619-1] Please upload documents to the siswg.net website instead of attaching to e-mail

Hi All,

Please upload documents to SISWG.NET instead of attaching them to e-mail messages sent to these reflectors.  Please only e-mail a link to the file just uploaded.  This will avoid e-mail overload and provides a better way to control the documents.

When you log-in to siswg.net, you should see a new menu item appear on the left called "Uploading Instructions".  Please follow these instructions to upload files.  If you do not have access to upload the files, please let me know and I will adjust your access level accordingly.  Most (if not all) active group members should have appropriate rights for uploading files...

Thanks!
Matt Ball, IEEE P1619.x SISWG Chair
M.V. Ball Technical Consulting, Inc.
Phone: 303-469-2469, Cell: 303-717-2717