[P1619-1] Bob Snively

for those of you knew him or about him
obituary at   http://www.legacy.com/mercurynews/DeathNotices.asp?Page=LifeStory&PersonID=123052306

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Steve Wilson <swilson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, Jan 20, 2009 at 12:28 PM
Subject: [T11.3] Sad News
To: T10 Reflector <t10@xxxxxxx>

* From the T10 Reflector (t10@xxxxxxx), posted by:
* Steve Wilson <swilson@xxxxxxxxxxx> (by way of John Lohmeyer)
*
All,

I am extremely saddened to inform you that Bob Snively passed away last Saturday morning. Bob's contributions to T10, T11, and the storage industry in general have had, and continue to have far reaching impact on all of us and our respective companies. Bob will be greatly missed both as a friend and as a colleague.

Bob's family has asked me to let you know that in lieu of a service there will be a Celebration of Life in honor of Bob this April. As details become available I will forward those on to you.

Also, Bob's family has requested that no flowers be sent to their home. Instead they have requested that we provide any stories or anecdotes about Bob so that they can be included in a scrapbook for his grandchildren. I will provide an email address to you over the next few days where these may be sent.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

Sincerely,

Steven Wilson
Director, Technology and Standards
Brocade