Re: [P1619-2] 1619.2 Draft 16

Thank you Fabio for getting this work done!  I'll start the process to get a (hopefully final) recirculation ballot started for P1619.2.

Cheers,
-Matt

On Wed, May 26, 2010 at 11:54 AM, Fabio Maino <fmaino@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Attached is the result of running MS Word's compare on test vector 11 as provided by Colin and what is in current draft 16. As you see the only difference is encoding of '/n' and the second to last line where NULL was replaced by the pointer to the previous vector.

This should close the action item I've got in today's meeting, and get draft 16 ready for ballot.

Thanks,
Fabio