From: IEEE-SA <sa-ballot@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, Jun 11, 2010 at 10:01 PM
Subject: IEEE-SA Daily email notification - You have 2 new notice(s).

You have new myProject notifications - please log onto https://development.standards.ieee.org/my-site to read them.

 ----Message Boundary----

To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Sponsor Ballot P1619.2 has closed!

This notification is to advise you that the sponsor ballot P1619.2 Standard for Wide-Block Encryption for Shared Storage Media has closed and comments/votes can no longer be accepted.  The sponsor will review the results of the ballot and decide if a recirculation ballot or RevCom Submittal is in order.  If a recirculation ballot is to be conducted, you will be notified.

Thank you for your participation in this ballot.

 ----Message Boundary----

This notification is to advise you that your sponsor ballot has closed.  Please log on https://development.standards.ieee.org/my-site to review your ballot results and start the next step:  either Recirculation or RevCom submission.

Choose "Initiate Recirculation" on your control panel if there are negative votes with comments, because it is required that all negative votes with comments are addressed and recirculated prior to RevCom submission.

If you do not have negative votes with comments, or if your negative votes with comments have been addressed, you may be  ready to submit your ballot project to RevCom -- choose 'Prepare RevCom Submittal" on your control panel and follow the on-screen instructions.

Thank you.

--
Thanks!

Matt Ball