[P1619-3] Update on Key Management Summit 2008 (2008-06-02)

Hi Folks,

Just a quick update on KMS 2008:

The deadline for submitting speaking proposals has now passed.  Thank you to everyone who submitted a proposal!  We received enough proposals to fill the 2-day program, and are reviewing them now.

We should have enough speaking proposals for key management standards and vendor solutions, but could use some more proposals for including customers of key management solutions (e.g., banks, health care industry).

We will discuss more details this Wednesday at the usual P1619.3 meeting time.

--
Thanks!
Matt Ball, IEEE P1619.x SISWG Chair