[P1619-3] Cancellation notice for March Plenary meeting with T11 (moved to April 15th)

Hi Folks,

After getting feedback from the group, it looks like there are enough travel restrictions that it won't make sense to hold the face-to-face meeting with T11.  We are canceling the face-to-face meeting and moving the next SISWG plenary meeting to April 15th, via teleconference and WebEx.

Please propose agenda items by March 15th so that we have time to review them before the plenary meeting.

Bob Lockhart has asked for time to discuss the KMIP binary proposal during plenary.

--
Thanks!
-Matt

Matt Ball, IEEE P1619.x SISWG Chair