[P1619-3] Reminder: Deadline for submitting KMS 2010 speaking proposals is December 31st
If you are interested in presenting in the 2010 IEEE Key Management Summit, the deadline is December 31st and is coming up fast!
Topics include, but are not limited to:
If you are interested in presenting, please send the following information to chair@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:
- Standards efforts relating to key management
- Government policies around key management
- Customer case-studies
- Panel discussions
- Key management technologies (avoid specific vendor references when possible)
- Name of presentation
- Brief abstract of what the listeners will learn from this session.
- Brief bio for the presenter(s)
- Would you prefer a 30-minute or 45-minute slot (depends on availability)?
Also, please let me know if there is anyone else who might be interested in speaking!
Feel free to forward this message to other groups that might be interested.
Matt Ball, Chair, IEEE P1619 Security in Storage Working Group
Staff Engineer, Sun Microsystems, Inc.
500 Eldorado Blvd, Bldg #5 BRM05-212, Broomfield, CO 80021
Work: 303-272-7580, Cell: 303-717-2717