[P1619-3] Mapping OASIS KMIP to XML as a basis for P1619.3

Hi Folks,

For next week's SISWG meeting (Wednesday Feb 10th), I'm hoping that we can review the following documents:

The WSDL and XML examples were generated using gSOAP.  I can provide the source (a pseudo-C header file) if you want to run gSOAP on it yourself to generate the WSDL and C++ parsers.

The hope is to incorporate this WSDL into the next P1619.3 draft and use it for the basis for adding other extensions.

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions!

--
Thanks!

Matt Ball, Chair, IEEE P1619 Security in Storage Working Group
Staff Engineer, Sun Microsystems, Inc.
500 Eldorado Blvd, Bldg #5 BRM05-212, Broomfield, CO 80021
Work: 303-272-7580, Cell: 303-717-2717