[P1619-3] Updated P1619.3 XML Schema

Hi Folks,

Based on our SISWG meeting last Wednesday, I've updated the proposed P1619.3 WSDL of OASIS KMIP based on feedback during the meeting.  This wsdl has been validated with the Eclipse WSDL validator, and doesn't have any compliance errors.  Of course, other validators may find issues, so your welcome to run the schema using your favorite tool.

See http://siswg.net/index.php?option=com_docman&task=doc_download&gid=227&Itemid=41

Also, see http://schema.siswg.org/P1619-3-KMIP.wsdl

The DNS is currently updating for the 'schemas' subdomain, so if that link doesn't work, you can try http://siswg.net/P1619-3-KMIP.wsdl

Please let me know if you have any comments!  In the next SISWG meeting (on Feb 24th) I'm hoping that we can move to incorporate this schema into P1619.3 if there are no objections.

--
Thanks!

Matt Ball, Chair, IEEE P1619 Security in Storage Working Group
Principle Software Engineer, Oracle USA, Inc.
500 Eldorado Blvd, Bldg #5 BRM05-212, Broomfield, CO 80021
Work: 303-272-7580, Cell: 303-717-2717