XEX draft

Enclosed is 1619 draft D7, with XEX replacing LRW.

Many thanks for Doug and Brian for code and vectors.

General comments:

  1. Participants list needs to be updated. I plan to update it from the final roster right before submitting to IEEE.
  2. The pseudocode needs a bit of updating (k1 switched with k2 for example), will try to do this before the call tomorrow.
  3. Need to decide how many blocks are we willing to encrypt with the same k1/k2 combination. Should we just recommend AES-based bound ?

-serge

P1619-IEEEtemplate-D7-Oct-18.pdf