Re: [STDS-P1619] Reminder: IEEE SISWG Meeting on October 4th (10:00 - 12:00 Pacific)

For the meeting today, we will be editing the D22 draft of 1619r. Erik Anderson sent me a markup that addresses his action items. The only other issue is the reference for the whitepaper.

We need to achieve quorum today, so it is important that voting members be present.

-Eric

From: Eric Hibbard [mailto:Eric.Hibbard@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, October 03, 2013 11:29 AM
To: STDS-P1619@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [STDS-P1619] Reminder: IEEE SISWG Meeting on October 4th (10:00 - 12:00 Pacific)

As we discussed at the August SISWG meeting, we have an editing session scheduled for the IEEE Std 1619 revision draft on Friday, October 4th at 10:00am Pacific (for 2 hours). The WebEx and conference details are below.

I’ve also attached the current membership sheet, so people understand their voting status. We anticipate making a decision on whether to start a WG ballot.

-Eric

Topic: IEEE SISWG