[STDS-P1619] IEEE SISWG Meeting - November 15, 2013 @ 1:30pm Pacific

Dear IEEE SISWG Members,

The next SISWG meeting will be held on 11/15/2013 at 1:30pm (Pacific) as previously announced. We anticipate addressing the following issues:

·       Comment resolutions for the recent SISWG ballot on 1619r

·       Approve revised 1619r draft

·       Strategy for forming the Sponsor ballot pool

To participate in this meeting, please use the following:

Call-in toll-free number: 1-(866) 250-9169  (US)
Call-in number: 1-(281) 319-9106  (US)
Show global numbers: https://www.tcconline.com/offSite/OffSiteController.jpf?cc=5946231404
Conference Code: 594 623 1404

WebEx Meeting Number: 758 308 899
Go to https://hds.webex.com/hds/j.php?ED=223263267&UID=0&PW=NNmZkZmNjMTAy&RT=MiM0

Meeting Password: SISWG_2013

Special thanks to Hitachi Data Systems for sponsoring the WebEx and Conference #.

We do expect to make some key decisions at this meeting, so it is important to have a quorum of voting members (see attachment for voting eligibility). We also have a situation where we could have another officer lose voting rights.

Best regards,

-Eric

Eric A. Hibbard, CISSP, CISA, ISSAP, ISSMP, ISSEP
CTO Security and Privacy

International Representative, INCITS TC CS1 Cyber Security

Co-Chair, Cloud Security Alliance (CSA) – International Standardization Council (ISC)

Co-Chair, American Bar Association – SciTech Law – eDiscovery & Digital Evidence Committee

Vice Chair, American Bar Association – SciTech Law – Cloud Computing Committee

Chair, IEEE Information Assurance Standards Committee (IASC)

Chair, SNIA Security Technical Work Group

Vice Chair, IEEE Security in Storage Work Group (P1619)

HITACHI DATA SYSTEMS
2825 Lafayette Street
Santa Clara, CA 95050-2639
P 408.970.7979/ C 408.314.0515