Working Group Leadership
|Chair||John P. Wack|
|Immediate Past Chair||Arthur Keller|
|Membership roster (updated)||(pdf)|
|Become a Member||(pdf)|
VSSC and P1622 Documents
Working drafts and materials are located in pages corresponding to their IEEE PARs; see the Work in Progress page. Note that only P1622 members are given access to most draft materials until the working group has approved them to be made publicly available.
VSSC and P1622 Meetings
NOTE: The P1622 General Meeting was on Feb 4/5/6, 2014, at the Georgia Institute of Technology.
P1622 holds a telecon-based task force meeting every 1st and 3rd Tuesday of the month at 11am ET (GMT-5) and holds two general meetings per year. The most recent general meeting was February 24-25, 2013. Contact John P. Wack if you wish to attend telecons or become a member of P1622.
Telecon connection details are generally available on the calendar, below, 5 days before the telecon.
Past general meeting materials:
- 2013-02-24 Meeting Materials, Gaithersburg, MD
- 2012-03-08 Meeting Materials, Gaithersburg, MD
- 2011-10-24 Meeting Materials, Gaithersburg, MD
- 2011-02-08 Meeting Materials, Washington, DC
- 2009-10-29 Workshop Materials, Gaithersburg, MD
Most recent telecon minutes:
- Link to the IEEE P1622 Google calendar via this URL (allows you to see the calendar as a webpage)
- Public calendar address in ics format (add this to your calendar if it supports the ics format)