From: *** IEEE P1733 WG *** [mailto:P1733WG@xxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Sharma, Suman
Sent: Friday, April 01, 2011 8:49 AM
To: P1733WG@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [P1733] FW: 1733-2011 - Approval Notification

FYI: Formal letter of approval…

From: k.evangelista@xxxxxxxx [mailto:k.evangelista@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, April 01, 2011 8:47 AM
To: Sharma, Suman
Cc: bob@xxxxxxxx; M.Zaman@xxxxxxxx; M.Patterson@xxxxxxxx; k.breitfelder@xxxxxxxx; M.Patterson@xxxxxxxx
Subject: 1733-2011 - Approval Notification

Suman Sharma
Intel Corporation
2200 Mission College Blvd.
Santa Clara, CA 95054
USA

cc:        James Davis, C/MSC Chair
        Malia Zaman, Program Manager
        Kim Breitfelder, Manager Standards Publishing

RE: NEW P1733/D7.0 (C/MSC) Standard for Layer 3 Transport Protocol for Time Sensitive Applications in Local Area Networks

Dear Suman,

I am pleased to inform you that P1733 was approved as a new standard by the IEEE-SA Standards Board on 31 March 2011. A copy of the document will be forwarded to the Standards Publications Department. The editor assigned to work on the project will contact you.

All IEEE standards shall be updated within five years of approval by the IEEE-SA Standards Board. If the standard is not revised, reaffirmed, or withdrawn within five years, the Sponsor will be notified that it will be submitted to the Standards Board for administrative withdrawal.

Please contact me if you have any questions prior to speaking with your editor.

Sincerely,
Karen M. Evangelista
IEEE - SA Governance, Administrator
IEEE Standards Activities Department