motion10-functionsv21

Dear P1788,

 I have streamlined motion 10, so that voting can be started tomorrow.
   The changes:
exponential and logarithmic functions for base 2 or 10 have been added.
the general power function is directly included.
atan2 has been specified as principle value.
some (I hope all) range and domain errors have been corrected .
The motion is attached and the website has been updated.
Topic of the vote is the list of required elementary functions.
If you agree that the functions are indeed mandatory, please vote YES
If you are missing some functions vote YES and start a motion to put your function in. If there are too many functions on the list vote NO and mark the superfluous functions.

The second list of recommended functions is not subject to vote.

regards
Juergen
--
=======
      o          Prof. Dr. J. Wolff v. Gudenberg,  Informatik 2