Voting on the recirculation ballot

Dear P1788 people,

I wish to publicly thank everyone who helped us to reach the
recirculation ballot and especially John Pryce for his wonderful efforts
in editing and Vincent Lefevre for his wonderful critique.

I found that the recirculation ballot answered all my previous comments
and just added one new "cosmetic" comment while voting today:
===
Page vi, line 14

On Line 5, the name of the acting chair appears as R. Baker Kearfott but
on line 14 (list of all people) it appears as Ralph Kearfott. As far as
I understood from discussions on the list, he prefers the former. Please
check with him.

Also for my own name, I prefer to include my middle initials and make
it
"Hossam A. H. Fahmy"
===

All those on the ballot group, please cast your votes as the deadline is
in a week. Let us soon celebrate the new interval standard.

Best regards
--
Dr. Hossam A. H. Fahmy
Associate Professor