Re: P1788: Next?

Yes, Ned, please incorporate the minor comments from the last vote.
I do not think we need to vote on them, as they are really minor.

Except the one concerning the “flavor”: it is not clear to me that 1788.1 is a
flavor of 1788… Shall we discuss this point?

If no, then we can start the discussion + vote on the whole document.
Ned, can you move it?

Best regards
	Nathalie

> On 31 Jan 2017, at 16:14, Nedialkov, Ned <nedialk@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> I should include the minor comments from the last vote. Shall we vote on them?
> Then shall we vote on the whole document? We have accepted all parts.
>
> Regards,
> Ned
>> On Jan 31, 2017, at 09:54, Corliss, George <george.corliss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>> P1788,
>>
>> What are our next steps?
>>
>> Let’s FINISH this.
>>
>> George Corliss

  Nathalie Revol                                                  INRIA Grenoble - Rhone Alpes
  LIP - projet AriC                                                tel: (33) 4 72 72 85 03
  Ecole Normale Superieure de Lyon            fax: (33) 4 72 72 80 80
  69364 Lyon Cedex 07, France                     Nathalie.Revol@xxxxxxxxxxx
                               http://perso.ens-lyon.fr/nathalie.revol/