Re: Motion M008.01: voting period begins, until April 22

I also vote YES on M008.01, though some editorial changes are needed
(see below).

On 2017-04-05 08:21:26 +0200, Hossam A. H. Fahmy wrote:
> I appreciate the great effort put so far to make this very readable text
> but note, however, that we need to proof read the full document before
> moving it to the IEEE. As an example of what should be fixed, on page 2
> line 5, the current version has:
> "that in the the editors' view" with an extra "the".

Same issue in the abstract line 3.

In Section "Updating of IEEE Standards documents", PDF page 5 line 4,
"the IEEE SA or IEEEs standards development process". I suppose that
"IEEEs" should be changed to "IEEE's" (with an apostrophe). See other
examples with:

https://www.google.com/search?q="standards+development+process+visit+the+ieee+sa";

Either just "IEEE" or "IEEE's" is used, but I believe that the part
of the sentence should be read as:

  { the IEEE SA } or { IEEE's standards development process }

and not

  the { IEEE-SA or IEEE } standards development process

thus "IEEE's" is the correct one.

--
Vincent Lefèvre <vincent@xxxxxxxxxx> - Web: <https://www.vinc17.net/>