Re: Motion M008.01: yes

I vote YES on the whole document P1788_1_MAIN.pdf of 2017-03-10.

I noticed the same editorial points mentioned by others.  Here are a
few more, which I don't think we discussed:

P  7 line 10:   name the set of integers, i.e. add "|Z"

P 20 line 34, in definition of a rational literal p/q:
     would "strictly positive integer" not be better than "positive-natural"?

     I did not see a definition of |N -- and it is a cultural choice as
     to whether N starts at 0 or 1.  Similarly, "positive" sometimes
     includes zero, but "strictly positive" is unambiguous.

     Alternatively, define "natural-number" as "strictly positive integer"
     in the glossary, as the term is in fact used several times.

Michel.
---Sent: 2017-04-10 16:19:15 UTC