Fwd: 1788.1-2017 Approval Notification

1788 working group:

Here is the status of the 1788.1 document, namely,
it has been approved at all levels.

What remains is final formatting for publication.
Ned, John, and Nathalie, please visit the
"Next Step Kit" URL in the appended notification,
to prepare.  (John, I realize you already have
done this for the 1788 base document.)

Best regards,

Baker