IEEE Interval Standard Working Group - P1788 Registration
The process is as follows. (Skip steps 1 to 3 if you already have an IEEE web account.)
- Go to IEEE.org
- In the "What do you want to do" column on the right, click on
"set up IEEE web account"
- Click on "Create an IEEE Web Account" and follow the instructions.
- Once you have an IEEE user name and password, go to
standards.ieee.org and click on the "Standards Development" tab.
- Click on "Log-in to MyProject."
- You are presented with the login page. Put in your user name
and password and thus login.
- On the next screen, click on "Manage Activity Profile."
- You will be presented with a set of overall IEEE organizations,
whose activities can be expanded by clicking on the "+" to the
left of the names. Click on the "+" by "IEEE Computer Society."
- In the resulting list under IEEE Computer Society, click on
the "+" by "Microprocessor Standards Committee."
- In the list under "Microprocessor Standards Committee," click on
the "+" by "Working Group for Interval Arithmetic."
- Check the box directly to the left of "Working Group for
Interval Arithmetic to register for our group.
- If you want to also eventually be considered for the
official Sponsor Ballot (to be done later), also check
the box to the right of "Standard for Interval Arithmetic"
(below the "Working Group for Interval Arithmetic").
- Click on the "Continue" button at the bottom of the page.
- It will then ask you questions, such as "Affiliation." (It
won't ask you private information.) Fill in the information.
That's it :-)