Policies and Procedures
Public email reflector
Document Repository and Members email (members only)
|Standard for Camera Phone Image Quality (CPIQ)|
IEEE P1858 CPIQ WG Meeting:
The next IEEE P1858 Working Group meeting will be held on 23-24 June 2014, hosted by Qualcomm:
6455 Lusk Boulevard
Conference Room: Q-232
San Diego, California 92121, USA
Please see the Meeting Invitation for more details.
Registration is required. If you plan to attend, please send an email to both George John (email@example.com) and Tom Osborne (firstname.lastname@example.org). Please include your name and company.
Please see the list of Hotels that offer a Qualcomm corporate rate. After you make your hotel reservation, please send an e-mail to Lana Edwards that includes:
- Your name
- The name of the hotel where you have a reservation
- Confirmation Number
Once Lana receives that information, we will contact the hotel and have a note entered into your reservation record that you are to receive the Qualcomm corporate discounted rate. To clarify, only the hotels that are in bold red print are extending a discounted rate to meeting attendees. If you have any questions, please contact Lana Edwards, email@example.com+1 (858) 651-5152
- Qualcomm requires visitor badges for all our guests
- Visitors badges are facilitated through our Q-Visit system
- Once we receive a list of people who plan to attend the meetings, a Q-Visit record will be entered and an automated e-mail sent to our visitors to complete prior to the meeting. The e-mail form will require the person’s name, citizenship and current contact information. An e-mail address must be provided in order to obtain guest wi-fi access during the visit to Qualcomm. We strongly encourage our guests to respond to the Q-Visit request form before the meeting date. This will greatly enable us to get everyone badged in for the meeting in a timely manner.
- New visitor badges will be issue each day of the meeting.
- Visitors must inform Qualcomm of their citizenship due to Homeland Security issues and the fact that Qualcomm is a United States government contractor
- For any guest who’s citizenship is from a country on our watch list, there are additional procedures that would need to be followed.
- All guests must be escorted while on company premises