WG Home Page
- Approved PAR
- Member Entities
- White Paper
- Meeting Information
WG Policies and Procedures
WG Operations Manual
Public email reflector
Private email reflector
archive (members only)
Document Repository (members only)
IEEE 1905.1 - 2013
Standard for a Convergent Digital Home Network
for Heterogeneous Technologies
Report on the P1905.1 WG meeting, 20-22 March 2012
20-22 March 2012
At the 20-22 March 2012 meeting of the Convergent Digital Home Network working group (WG), the following actions were taken:
- Contributions about topology discovery, forwarding rules, security, virtual bonding, operation and maintenance, were discussed.
- Comments on the existing Draft Standard were discussed.
- The WG approved the new version of Draft Standard D04.
- The WG voted to request the sponsor to conduct the sponsor ballot on Draft Standard D04.
- The next WG meeting will be held in via Teleconference on 03 May 2012.
Reports on previous meetings:
Miami, FL, USA, 13-15 December 2011
Via teleconference, 17 November 2011
Milan, Italy, 3-4 October 2011
Boston, MA, USA, 28-30 June 2011
Vienna, Austria, 5-7 April 2011
Paris, France, 14-16 December 2010
(Last modified 01/16/2014 Gluchoski)