WG Home Page
- Approved PAR
- Member Entities
- White Paper
- Meeting Information
WG Policies and Procedures
WG Operations Manual
Public email reflector
Private email reflector
archive (members only)
Document Repository (members only)
IEEE 1905.1 -2013
Standard for a Convergent Digital Home Network
for Heterogeneous Technologies
Report on the P1905.1 WG meeting, 28-30 June 2011
28-30 June 2011
Boston, MA, USA
At the 28-30 June 2011 meeting of the Convergent Digital Home Network working group (WG), the following actions were taken:
- Scott Willy, SPiDCOM, was appointed technical editor of the WG.
- The WG voted to apply for a multicast address (standard group MAC Address) for exclusive use by IEEE P1905.1.
- The WG decided to run an electronic ballot to approve a new version of the working document, which is a document that reflects the technical decisions of the working group and text created during the course of the standard's development.
- The working document is used as an intermediate step towards development of drafts of the standard.
- The current version of the working document incorporates the technical material approved in the Vienna meeting.
- Contributions about the table of contents, extensibility, network and control plane, security set up, and normative references were discussed. A call for comments on the table of contents proposal was made.
- The WG decided to vote by electronic ballot on approval of a technical paper for publication on the IEEE 1905.1 WG webpage.
- The next WG meeting will be held on 3-6 October 2011.
Reports on previous meetings:
Vienna, Austria, 5-7 April 2011
Paris, France, 14-16 December 2010
(Last modified 01/16/2014 Gluchoski)