WG Home Page
- Approved PAR
- Member Entities
- White Paper
- Meeting Information
WG Policies and Procedures
WG Operations Manual
Public email reflector
Private email reflector
archive (members only)
Document Repository (members only)
IEEE 1905.1 - 2013
Standard for a Convergent Digital Home Network
for Heterogeneous Technologies
Report on the P1905.1 WG meeting, 13-15 December 2011
13-15 December 2011
Miami, Florida, USA
At the 13-15 December 2011 meeting of the Convergent Digital Home Network working group (WG), the following actions were taken:
- The WG approved a new version of the working document, which is a document that reflects the technical decisions of the working group and text created during the course of the standard's development. The working document is used as an intermediate step towards development of drafts of the standard.
- The WG approved the creation and publication of draft 02 of the standard.
- The WG approved the scheduling of four face-to-face meetings for 2012.
- The WG approved the assessment of fees for the 2012 extension of the IEEE-SA Professional Services contract.
- The next WG meeting will be held in Barcelona, Spain on 20-22 March 2012.
Reports on previous meetings:
Via teleconference, 17 November 2011
Milan, Italy, 3-4 October 2011
Boston, MA, USA, 28-30 June 2011
Vienna, Austria, 5-7 April 2011
Paris, France, 14-16 December 2010
(Last modified 01/16/2014 Gluchoski)