WG Home Page
- Approved PAR
- Member Entities
- White Paper
- Meeting Information
WG Policies and Procedures
WG Operations Manual
Public email reflector
Private email reflector
archive (members only)
Document Repository (members only)
IEEE 1905.1 - 2013
Standard for a Convergent Digital Home Network
for Heterogeneous Technologies
Report on the P1905.1 WG meeting, 14-16 December 2010
14-16 December 2010
- The project authorization request for P1905.1 was approved by the IEEE-SA Standards Board on 8 November 2010.
- The first official meeting of the Convergent Digital Home Network Working Group (WG) was held 14-16 December 2010.
- Sixteen Advanced Corporate Members of the IEEE-SA joined the initial meeting and established themselves as voting members.
At the 14-16 December 2010 meeting of the Convergent Digital Home Network working group (WG), the following actions were taken:
- Discussed and approved Operating Procedures and an Operations Manual. The Operating Procedures subsequently were sent to the Sponsoring committee (Communications Society Standards Board) for approval.
- Approved a proposal for management services from the IEEE-SA.
- Agreed that a Vice-Chair election would be conducted by electronic ballot in January.
- Discussed technical contributions related to the Overview and Scenarios, Definitions, and Technical Requirements and decided to hold a ballot (vote + comments) on some.
(Last modified 01/16/2014 Gluchoski)