[2600] Fw: NIST Draft NIST IR 7298 Rev. 1 Glossary of Key IT Security Terms has been released

FYI.... A handy document to have.

______________________________________

LEXMARK
Don Wright, Director of Standards

Senior Member, IEEE

C14/082-3, 740 New Circle Rd, Lexington Ky 40550
Office: +1 859 825-4808     Fax: +1 859 232-7628
don@xxxxxxxxxxx  |  f.wright@xxxxxxxx

Director, ANSI & IEEE-ISTO
Chair, INCITS Executive Board
Member, IEEE SA Board of Governors
Member, IEEE SA Standards Board
Treasurer, IEEE Standards Association
Member: ANSI IPC, AIC, IPRPC

----- Forwarded by Don Wright/Lex/Lexmark on 05/28/2010 09:52 PM -----
NIST Security Publications <csrc.nist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

05/28/2010 11:22 AM
Please respond to NIST Security Publications