Jump to Agenda
and Documents for this meeting.
- May 30-31 at IEEE-USA
- NOTE: TCG MEETING ON JUNE 1 HAS BEEN
- MEETING FEE: Breakfast and snacks -- $25 per day -- CASH ONLY.
- HOTEL INFORMATION:
- No hotel arrangements have been made --
you're on your own.
has compiled a list
of nearby hotels and some of these may have negotiated rates
for IEEE members.
Agenda Items (Starting at 9AM both days):
- Welcome & Introductions
- Update and Approve Agenda
- Review and approve April Minutes
- IEEE Patent Policy Review
- 2007 Meeting Schedule
- Update on TCG
- Update on INCITS CS1 Working Group
- Update of CC Vendor's Forum (Sukert)
- Review of Action Items from April
- Discussion and Decision on threat model
for P2600 main and PPs
- Smithson Proposal (draft)
- Discussion of specifics posted to
- Review of new PP structure's impact on P2600 main.
- Comments/PP review from NIAP, IPA, etc.
- Miscellaneous PP issues:
- Protecting offline nonvolatile storage (a.k.a. "O.PROTECT")
-- require crypto or not?
- Bridging objective: what to do? Using a SAR is not
accepable in CCv3.1.
- Assumption of secure location: in which TOE does it
belong? What purpose does it serve? How to avoid conflict with threats
like disk salvaging?
- "O.GENUINE": in which TOE does it belong, and what is
the driving threat or OSP or assumption? What security does it assure?
Can we live with FPT_TST?
- Informal Security Requirements for A, B, C, D:
discussion, definition, decision...
- Compliance clause - should or should not include
objectives that are out of scope?
- Issues raised on e-mail
CIM mapping to PP-A (Sukert)
- P2600 Document Review
Clause 1-5 comments from April meeting
- Discussion of editing strategy of P2600 main.
- Other items
- Next meeting details