Jump to Agenda
and Documents for this meeting.
- December 11-12 at Equitrac in Plantation, FL
Agenda Items (Starting at 9AM both days):
- Welcome & Introductions
- Update and Approve Agenda
- Review and approve
- IEEE Patent Policy Review
- 2008 Meeting Schedule
- Update on PWG-IDS/TCG (Thrasher)
- Update on INCITS CS1 Working Group (Thrasher)
- Update of CC Vendor's Forum (Smithson)
- Review of Action Items from October Meeting
- PP Evaluation ad hoc
- Evaluation Status (Smithson/atsec)
- Other issues raised on e-mail
- Proposal to change FTP_CIP_EXP.1 so that confidentiality and
integrity could be selected instead of (both) required.
- Changing the way rules are specified from "his/her own documents" to
"his/her own jobs" (October Comment 13)
- Removing the tabular access control rules from the Common PP and
replicating them in each of the applicable SFR packages (October Comment 4)
- Specifying which (if any) of the audit and management suggestions
that are in our extended components should be required or recommended in
the SFR packages (October Comment 12)
- Conflict between "major security feature" that all users are I&A'd
and anonymous senders of incoming faxes.
- Proposed text for SAR rationale (AI #483)
- Question/issue with network print job owners and I&A.
- Question about FMT_MSA.1 and FMT_MSA.3: attributes are TSF data, but
the SFR refers to User data.
- Protection Profiles
- Guide to P2600 PPs ad hoc status (Sukert)
- Production Printing Profile (Sukert)
- Schedule Review
- Other items
- Posting and Comment deadlines for the February Meeting
- Next meeting details