Re: April agenda

> Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 15:07:44 -0700 (PDT)
> From: David G Hough 754R work <754r@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> To: stds-754@xxxxxxxx
> Subject: April agenda
>
> I haven't seen a recent confirmation of the agenda tomorrow, but I think
> it includes
>
> draft review
>         http://754r.ucbtest.org/drafts/754r.pdf
> quiet nans
>         Jeff is leading this discussion
> signaling nans
>         (my proposal http://754r.ucbtest.org/proposals/snan/snan.pdf)
> extended formats
>         http://754r.ucbtest.org/proposals/extended/thomas-extended.pdf

        Close.

        The agenda I have is:

        Draft Review (to be halted at lunch)
        NaNs - Jeff (& Dave if you like)
        Extended - Jim
        Language Issues - Jason
        Total Ordering (aka: prior) - Ivan

        I also have news from Monday's MSC meeting that I would like
        to share.  It has implications on the form of the draft so
        perhaps before or after draft review would be best.  (It may
        also have implications on Jason's work.  We'll have to discuss
        it.)

        Also everyone should remember that Dick has arranged for the
        Computer Museum to be open just for us from 6:00 to 8:00 that
        night.

        Perhaps we can have a late dinner after that in Mountain View.

        It should be a busy day.

        Until then,