Editorial review of 7/1/04 version of our draft...

        Hello All,

        I just received a review of our draft from the perspective
        of the Program Manager of the IEEE Standards group.

        I include her review verbatim together with my comments.

        They are largely of a syntactic nature with one major
        exception.

        Mike:  We must make sure that all our ducks are in a row
        with respect to IBM's DPD patent & our permission to use
        it.  She describes what is required below.

        We can edit them into the draft any time.  And, given our
        current issues, I'd say this should be largely a matter of
        the convenience of the editor.

        See you all on the 21st.

        Until then,

                                Dan