Re: Agenda for 4/20-21 meeting...

> Subject: RE: Agenda for 4/20-21 meeting...
> Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 10:06:15 -0700
> From: "Kidder, Jeff" <jeff.kidder@xxxxxxxxx>
> To: <r754@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Cc: "Harrison, John R" <johnh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
> 	"Tang, Peter" <peter.tang@xxxxxxxxx>
>
> Dan,
>
> One more item for the agenda...
>
> Peter and John will attend the April IEEE committee meeting to present
> further results along the lines of software implemented decimal
> processing and merits of GBCD encoding.

	Thanks Jeff.  I'll let everyone know.

	So the agenda is now:

		NaN identities	- Ivan, Dick, Dan
		Decimal, DPD	- Mike
		Decimal, GBCD	- Peter, John

	We will work out the details of how much time
	for each speaker the day of the meeting.

			Dan

	P.S. - There is still a possibility of one more
	speaker.  I'll let you know if that comes about.