RE: This month's 754 agenda...-- Directions to HP Labs, Palo Alto

Directions to Hewlett-Packard Labs, Building 3

From I-280: Exit at Page Mill Road (Palo Alto), and go east (away from the
mountains). At the traffic light at Peter Coutts, turn right into the HP
campus. Continue through an automatic gate (which will be in the open position
until 8 PM) and take the second left turn (the first legal left) to the guest
parking lot for Building 3.

From Hwy 101: Take the Oregon Expressway exit, and go west (away from the Bay
and towards the mountains). Oregon Expressway will become Page Mill Road just
before El Camino Real. At the light at Peter Coutts, make a left turn into the
HP campus. Continue through an automatic gate (which will be in the open
position until 8 PM) and take the second left turn (the first legal left) to
the guest parking lot for Building 3.

From Central Expressway: Take the Page Mill Road exit. After crossing El Camino
Real, continue on Page Mill Rd. to the traffic light at Peter Coutts. Make a
left turn onto the HP campus. Continue through an automatic gate (which will be
in the open position until 8 PM) and take the second left turn (the first legal
left) into the guest parking lot for Building 3.

Phone numbers at HP Labs, Bldg 3:
        Lobby Desk - HP Bldg 3  650-857-1501 (only until 5:30 PM)
        Peter Markstein (HP)            650-857-6662
        Peter Markstein (cell)          650-269-1636 (use this number after
12:45