RE: This month's 754 agenda...-- Directions to HP Labs, Palo Alto -- DIAL-IN NUMBERS

Hi,

I forgot to include dial-in numbers in my message yesterday.

The toll-free dial-in number in the USA is 1-888-636-4699, meeting ID 184995
From outside the USA, it is a toll call to 1-763-315-6817, meeting ID 184995

On Wednesday, we will be in the Von-Neumann Conference Room (smaller than our
usual one)
On Thursday, we  will be in the Sigman Conference Room (usual).

Best regards,
Peter.

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-stds-754@xxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-stds-754@xxxxxxxx]On Behalf
Of Markstein, Peter
Sent: Monday, July 11, 2005 9:11 AM
To: r754@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx; stds-754@xxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: This month's 754 agenda...-- Directions to HP Labs, Palo
Alto

Directions to Hewlett-Packard Labs, Building 3

From I-280: Exit at Page Mill Road (Palo Alto), and go east
(away from the mountains). At the traffic light at Peter
Coutts, turn right into the HP campus. Continue through an
automatic gate (which will be in the open position until 8
PM) and take the second left turn (the first legal left) to
the guest parking lot for Building 3.

From Hwy 101: Take the Oregon Expressway exit, and go west
(away from the Bay and towards the mountains). Oregon
Expressway will become Page Mill Road just before El Camino
Real. At the light at Peter Coutts, make a left turn into the
HP campus. Continue through an automatic gate (which will be
in the open position until 8 PM) and take the second left
turn (the first legal left) to the guest parking lot for Building 3.

From Central Expressway: Take the Page Mill Road exit. After
crossing El Camino Real, continue on Page Mill Rd. to the
traffic light at Peter Coutts. Make a left turn onto the HP
campus. Continue through an automatic gate (which will be in
the open position until 8 PM) and take the second left turn
(the first legal left) into the guest parking lot for Building 3.

Phone numbers at HP Labs, Bldg 3:
      Lobby Desk - HP Bldg 3  650-857-1501 (only until 5:30 PM)
      Peter Markstein (HP)            650-857-6662
      Peter Markstein (cell)          650-269-1636 (use this
number after 12:45