754R meetings Aug 16-17-18

All these meetings will take place at Sun Microsystems Menlo Park
starting at 1pm and adjourning between 5-7pm.

 !! For all these meetings, it is very helpful to register your intention to
 !! attend in person,
 !! as far in advance as possible, to expedite your processing by Sun
 !! security. Please register by emailing me: 754r@xxxxxxxxxxx

On meeting day around 12:45, report to the lobby of Sun Menlo Park Building 14,
14 Network Circle.  Sun's Menlo Park campus is located at the east end
of Willow Road (exit from 101) and near the west end of the Dumbarton
Bridge (hwy 84, exit from 880).     At 1pm
I or another 754R member who is a Sun employee
will be at the MPK14 lobby to meet visitors.    If you arrive at other
times, the receptionist will have to call the meeting room to arrange for an
escort, or call my cell phone 408-202-1102.

Persons planning to participate by phone should call
  865-524-6352
or
  866-839-8145
and use participant access code
  141 9264

Aug 16: subcommittee meeting
 MPK16 San Gregorio conference room
 650-786-9470
 We will be discussing pre-ballot study drafts from
  http://754r.ucbtest.org/ballots/

Aug 17: draft review
 MPK16 Pulgas Water Temple
 650-786-9424
 The draft is at
  http://754r.ucbtest.org/drafts
 The principal issue is likely to be changes resulting from ballots
 that passed on August 5.

Aug 18: general committee meeting
 MPK14 Sequoia conference room
 650-786-3519
 See Dan's forthcoming agenda announcement and the active ballots
 scheduled to close on Sep 1-15:
  http://754r.ucbtest.org/ballots