From: stds-754@xxxxxxxx [mailto:stds-754@xxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of David G
Hough 754R work
Sent: Friday, August 26, 2005 4:03 PM
To: stds-754@xxxxxxxx
Subject: 754R balloting procedure

Since the possibility of balloting on procedures as well as
technical issues
was broached at the last general meeting, I've decided to try
it myself:

http://754r.ucbtest.org/ballots/revise-balloting.htm

is a study ballot for revising the web voting procedure.

It's inspired by our last general meeting's  failure to
finish discussing
any of the issues that were nominally due to close balloting
on August 28,
with the result that they all had to be deferred for another month.