IEEE Policies & Proceedures...

        In http://nonabelian.com/754/PnP you will find ASCII text for
        the IEEE Policies & Proceedures.  These are the rules that all
        IEEE standards groups operate under & are the subject of the
        vote next week.

        Strictly speaking we should have been operating under these
        rules already but we have gotten away without them because we
        were grandfather'ed in & the IEEE believed we were making good
        progress.

        We no longer enjoy that belief.

        Please read them over & come ready to discuss them next week.

        Until then...