Re: Paul is also talking on Wednesday...

And Ivan Godard writes:
 - Sorry to spam the list, but the invites sent out there have not had an
 - indication of where these meetings will take place, and mail to Dan
 - isn't getting through.

See the main page:
  http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/754/
Directions were mailed:
  http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/754/email/msg01926.html

I try to update it when I learn of meetings, etc.

 - In fact, this is the first communication to the ordinary membership
 - (that I recall) since Dan announced that public meeting were stopping
 - in favor of a select group.

Sounds like you have an email problem.  The archive has a few
messages post-October:
  http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/754/email/threads.html

Please respond (at least to me) if you receive this.  If I
don't hear anything by tomorrow, I'll let the list know.
Then hopefully someone with alternate contact information
can reach you.

Jason