Reliable Implementation of Real Number Algorithms: Theory and Practice

       Hi,

I just come back from a Dagstuhl seminar called "Reliable Implementation
of Real Number Algorithms: Theory and Practice" which grouped people from
the interval arithmetic community, from the logic community, and from the
computability theory community (http://www.dagstuhl.de/06021/). Most talks
are available on that web page.

George Corliss presented with other people a proposal for an Interval
Subroutine Library (ISL):

           http://homepage.ntlworld.com/j.d.pryce/isloct05/

Also, Sylvain Pion gave a talk about a proposal of interval arithmetic for C++.

I've presented to the seminar participants the main changes of the current
draft (at least from my point of view) and encouraged them to have an eye
on the revision, and maybe give their opinion.

Regards,
Paul Zimmermann